Terms and Conditions
About the Website
Welcome to www.auntyjacks.com.au. This Website allows you to browse services, products and events provided by Aunty Jacks.
The Website is operated by Aunty Jacks (ABN 93 617 604 118). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Aunty Jacks.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using, browsing and reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- In these terms and conditions:
- Content – means any content information images or other material in or on the site
- Site – means the website www.auntyjacks.com.au
- Third Party Sites – means sites and resources located on servers operated and maintained by third parties.
- Us, We or Our – means Aunty Jacks.
- You or Your – means the person, individual, company or organisation viewing or accessing this Site.
The Site is owned and operated by Aunty Jacks (ABN 93 617 604 118).
Restrictions on use
- You must not reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display or create derivative works of any of the Content unless authorised by Us (and where appropriate, the copyright owner).
- You must not copy, reproduce, republish, post, upload, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of the Content, unless expressly provided for on the Site or expressly authorised by Us.
- You agree not to post or transmit through this Site any material or content that violates or infringes in any way the rights of others or solicits, encourages or promotes the use of illegal activities, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, derogatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, hateful, scandalous, pornographic, objectionable, which gives rise to civil or criminal liability or otherwise violates any local, state or federal law.
- You must not post or transmit through this Site any advertising or commercial materials or promotional materials relating to services or companies that are competitive with Us.
- You undertake to Us not to violate any applicable laws, statutes, ordinance or regulation when using this Site.
- You agree that you will only access the Site through the interfaces we provide.
- You agree not to “hack” or reverse-engineer the Site, or take any action that could have the effect of damaging the Site or its security, or interfere with other users’ use of the Site.
- You agree that you must not cause or allow any computerized or mechanical process to access or to collect content from the Site, or to send unsolicited or unlawful email, to or through the Site or with reference to Us or the Site.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
No warranties or representations
- The Site and Content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind other than any statutory warranties or warranties that cannot be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws.
- Subject to clause 7.1 above, We, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties.
- Except as provided by any applicable Australian consumer protection laws, We do not warrant that:
- (a) access to this Site will be uninterrupted;
- (b) the services offered on the Site will be error-free;
- (c) the Content is complete, error free or up to date; or
- (d) this Site and its servers are free of computer viruses and other harmful data, code, components or other material.
- We recommend that prior to using any downloaded file; You carry out an appropriate virus check.
Limitation of liability
- Your use of this Site is at Your own risk.
- To the extent permitted by law, by using this Site You undertake to Us that You waive all rights You may have against Us for defamation, misleading and deceptive conduct, injurious falsehood, unconscionable conduct, criminal libel, negligence or any other cause of action whatsoever whether arising as a matter of statutory law, common law or otherwise.
- In no way will We or Our affiliates, or any party involved in creating, producing or delivery this Site, be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profit, business interruption, harm to business reputation or legal costs, defence costs or settlement costs) arising out of Your access, use, misuse or inability to use this Site, any linked Third Party Sites, any advertisers’ products, services, goods, or events offered on or in connection with the Site, or in connection with any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line software or system failure.
- In the event that You have a dispute with another user of the Site, related to, arising from, or in any way connected with use of the Site, You release Us and Our officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, information providers, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, and licensors from any claims, demands, and damages of ever kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such a dispute.
- Our liability is only limited to the extent permitted by law in each jurisdiction.
- Content displayed on this Site and links on or from this Site may lead to or be sourced from Third Party Sites over which We have no control.
- Links to Third Party Sites are provided for convenience only and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation by Us of any Third Party Site referred to.
- Any third party advertiser is solely responsible to You for the delivery of any goods or services You purchase on a Third Party Site.
- We accept no liability for loss of any kind arising from content or materials available on Third Party Sites or the use of links.
- You link to Third Party Sites entirely at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that the Content and this Site is the subject of intellectual property and legal rights.
- The Content is protected by Australian and international copyright law and You acknowledge that any unauthorised use of the Content may violate these laws.
- All names, brands, logos and trademarks identifying Us are the property of Us.
- Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use or distribute any name, logo or trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Us.
- Governing law All matters relating to this Site are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia and You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and Australia.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this document from time to time, without notice to you.
The last update to this document was the 8th of August 2020.